Monday, September 15, 2008

The Dream has Started in Earnest

3rd Sept.
We have been in the van for a week or so now and we are starting to get every thing in order, you know every thing has a place etc.!! “put that back where you got it
I have made mention of various people in previous pages and tonight we get to meet the couple from “shiela and willy makit” fame. I have followed their trip around the block with great delight and follow their position in the Camps 4 book. Reading between the lines I recon they have a wicked sense of humour. Shiela e-mailed and said when they arrive in Cairns they would bring Pizza and a bottle from Alice Springs. I said we would supply the beer. The time was set.
I was coming back from the shower block and noticed a green Patrol prowling around and thought I would take a punt. I stuck my head in the window and said “I hope you brought the bloody pizzas” The look on Jule’s face was worth the effort. What a great pair of down to earth people. We sat down to pizzas, bubbly and beer. What a night. Jules tells a bloody great yarn and had me in fits with some of their adventures, like going over a bridge made of logs and getting stuck to a certain cold seat!!!! Lenny sits and sips his beer and adds the appropriate bits that usually lay sh** on Jules,(nicely of course). You had to be here and I guarantee you would have almost wet yourself. We had a great night and we hope to keep in touch with these two and follow them around.They are obviously very much in love (lust in Lenny's place) Please take the time to read their story it is great. http://www.freewebs.com/sheila-willymakit/index.htm
We will continue to keep you informed of our Dream and please take the time to sign our Guest Book.

No comments: