Saturday, June 13, 2009

Full Moon ceremony

Full moon on the 9th May, three days early (We were married on the 12th but because of moon) we had a recommitment ceremony, Yeh! I know, married again, and to the same Sheila!!!
It was great, very small with only our son and my sister from our family and close friends. As our readers know both Fae and I follow Wicca so our ceremony was done as a “hand fasting” (you can look that up if you want) It all went very well and some onlookers were a bit enlightened as to what was going on. No sacrifice, or nude debauchery (Bugger! She said that was in!!) Just a very nice gathering. My Fae looked beautiful, and almost brought a tear to my eye. We originally got married in a registry office sooooo long ago!. Fae has always wanted to do this so I just bought it up out of the blue. It was great and I should have done it many years ago. OK enough self flagellation, have a look at the pic and I will try to add a picture file later.
Have a great time dreaming or doing it. (Travelling I mean??)

No comments: