Saturday, June 13, 2009

The Sundowners Arrive

Fae has gone down to Brisvagas for the day to attend a training session, not enough time to shop!! BUGGER says She!! Ha! Ha! Says I
Still it gives me some time to do the washing etc to surprise her, also to have a look at the water inlet. Jayco’s have a pressure reduction valve that keeps from blowing all the pipes off your van with high water pressure. A great thing but it seems to be playing up on me, when you get up in the am some times you can't get the water to run for some minutes, bugger if you are in the shower at 6am I tell you. Still I will have a look at same today, if any one knows any secrets feel free to drop us a line in the guest book!
On that subject I would appreciate some comments etc in same as we don’t seem to get many. I am starting to feel unloved, Yeh! Right.
We had some friends join us a few months back Paul and Lynne who I mentioned earlier had a bit of a set back. They too are a great couple and we saw quite a bit of them during the wet season. We have missed their company and seeing the dogs (Fae even bought dog chocs for Cindy & Honey) over the last few weeks. We came home the other day to find they had left with out saying good bye and wonder what we did? Still we hope they have good and safe travels where ever they go and some of you will meet up with them I am sure.
The park is really starting to fill up with lots of very nice people. There are still some kids, sorry ,I mean children about, running around and yelling. Hopefully they will go soon and I can pretent to be a "Sundowner" again for a few months.
Ok that’s all for today, have to fix that valve before the boss gets home, safe travels to you all.

No comments: